Peanut Cacao Smoothie Bowl
I hope you’ve all been having a wonderful New Year so far! Coming into the New Year, I know a lot of people (myself included!) have made the resolution to become healthier - by eating nourishing food, taking care of their spirituality and mental health, exercising more or even exercising less. I think it’s so great to use this opportunity of a new year to your advantage in helping you achieve your goals, so I’ve decided to share a recipe for a clean treat or breakfast that feels indulgent, but isn’t. It uses healthy fats and protein from natural peanut butter and a @bounce_aus Peanut Butter Cacao Plant Protein Ball to support you in feeling fuller for longer along with fresh fruit to give you that light, healthy feeling.
Peanut Cacao Smoothie Bowl (serves 1)
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 Bounce Plant Protein Peanut Butter Cacao ball, chopped
- Toppings of choice
- Place oats, bananas, peanut butter, milk, cinnamon and cacao into a high-powered blender. Add half of the Bounce Plant Protein Peanut Butter Cacao ball.
- Blend ingredients, scraping down the sides as needed, until smooth and thick.
- Scrape out mixture into a bowl. Top with fresh fruit, nuts, granola, and/or the remaining half of the Bounce Plant Protein Peanut Butter Cacao ball. Serve and enjoy! X